COSTAS Inc. (CSSI) Acquires Nanotechnology Company, Appoints New Management and Board Members
LAS VEGAS (May 21st 2019) via NetworkWire - COSTAS,Inc. (OTC: CSSI), announces its acquisition of Atlas Nano Tech (Formerly Know as Nano Creaciones SAPI de CV) in an all-stock transaction that marks the Companys entrance into the multi-billion-dollar global nanomedicine market. The acquisition coincides with the resignation of COSTAs current board of directors and the retirement of 12,660,000 shares.
The principles of Atlas are receiving 25,000,000 shares subject to a lock-up agreement with staggered release of shares over a 2 year period .
Atlas Nano Tech (FKA Nano Creaciones SAPI de CV) is a Guadalajara based high-tech nanotechnology research and development company focused on the field of nanomedicine. The company patents and licenses nanomedicine developments for worldwide distribution. Atlas is focused on bringing to market state-of-the-art products derived from the latest breakthroughs in nanotechnology as it is applied in the medical field. The company has 3 fully developed nanomedical products including a patented nano technology treated gauze used in the treatment of diabetic ulcers and burn patients (nanogasa.com). Nanogasa will reach the worldwide market this year. Atlas is led by a team of highly qualified professionals with outstanding professional backgrounds and reputations.
Under this acquisition,
COSTAs new board of directors and controlling parties will comprise Atlas executive board, and top operating executives., as follows:
- Julio Cesar Riestra Rodriguez MD, has been named chief executive officer. Dr. Julio Riestra is a founder of Atlas Nano Tech and is a practicing surgeon. He will oversee the research and development of the companys pipeline of medical nanotechnology products. He is committed to the integration of nanotechnology, biosciences and medicine. His primary role as CEO is to coordinate the business development team with the research and development team in order to achieve the highest level of medical nanotechnology, while expeditiously bringing to market unique commercial nanotech products.
- David Alejandro Lopez de la Mora PhD, will be chairman of the board. Dr. de la Mora has a doctorate in molecular biology, has authored nine books on nano technology and bioscience as well as publishing dozens of articles. He is personally responsible for the patented breakthroughs in the field of nanomedicine which comprise the companies pipeline. Dr de la Mora is a research professor at University ofGuadalajara and a member of the national scientific system (SNI).
- Juan Riestra is a founder and an executive board member and will act as Chief Commercial Officer for Atlas, he is also, chief executive officer of AORI Brand Media Consulting .His past business experiences in the field of medical include starting and eventually selling a chain of hemodialysis clinics, developing and implementing a new technology relieving stress and boredom for the patients during treatment. Riestra also is currently working on a new project as Chief Commercial Officer, called INTERMED La Red Social de la Salud or in English: The Health Social Network.
- Alberto Herrera Aragon is an executive board member. Mr.Herrera received his law degree from ITESO, The Jesuit University of Guadalajara, where he currently teaches international law and human rights. He is the former executive director of Amnesty International in Mexico, and since 2013 has served as General Director of Change.org for Mexico and Colombia.
- Cibeles Margarita Ciboney Sanchez Roque MD will serve on the advisory board. Her combined background in the fields of medicine, molecular biology, and nanotechnology give her great insight to the companies nanomedicine developments. She is a Graduate of the Guadalajara School of Medicine, she has completed studies in gene editing and in 2017 she received the EGEL award for excellence in medicine from CENEVAL.
About COSTAS Inc.
Costa Inc. has been trading under the symbol CSSI since the year 2014, during which time it operated under the direction of Clifford Redicop and Dr. Stephen L. Gomes Ph.D. And now enters the field of nanotechnology with its current acquisition of Guadalajara, Mexico, based nanomedicine firm Atlas Nano Tech.